Friends, I’m so excited I can’t even type.
A few weeks ago we posted that you needed to vote for Cocky against Ms. Wuf, NC State’s mascot. Well, we carried the day and beat Ms. Wuf, and are presently the top ranked mascot in the Capital One Bowl!
That’s right, 5-0.
We are the only undefeated mascot left in the contest.
Well this week, we are competing against LSU, which I find extremely ironic. At the time of this writing, Mike the tiger has only 1.8% of the vote. Cocky is getting the other 98.2%! But that is NO EXCUSE not to vote right now.
In fact, the margin is dropping, we only have 93.8% now.
So go vote and if you’re truly a fan, tell someone else to vote too. Let’s be the #1 mascot in the country.
Footnote: Miami’s Ibis has an IQ of 12.3 (on a good day).